New Features of StreptomeDB v3.0
- New natural products 2,484
- New unique scaffolds 1,582
- New producer organisms 718
- New compound–organism relationships 4,195
- New compound–activity relationships 3,037
- New references to the literature 1,268
Found something missing?
We are glad to hear from you to further enhance our data! Please write to our curators.
To cite StreptomeDB, please reference:
StreptomeDB 2.0—an extended resource of natural products produced by streptomycetes.
Klementz D, Döring K, Lucas X, Telukunta KK, Erxleben A, Deubel D, Erber A, Santillana I, Thomas OS, Bechthold A, Günther S. Nucleic Acids Res., 2016, 44, D509-514. DOI: 10.1093/nar/gkv1319.
StreptomeDB: a resource for natural compounds isolated from Streptomyces species.
Lucas X, Senger C, Erxleben A, Grüning BA, Döring K, Mosch J, Flemming S, Günther S. Nucleic Acids Res., 2013, 41, D1130-1136. DOI: 10.1093/nar/gks1253.